Meetings: First Monday of Each Month, 7:30 p.m.
Town Hall Meeting Room, 124 Cedar Drive
The Colts Neck Environmental Commission shall have the power to:
A. Conduct research into environmental matters affecting the orderly development of Colts Neck, including open space preservation, water resources management, air pollution control, noise control, radiation control, soil and landscape protection, environmental appearance and protection of flora and fauna.
C. Make recommendations as appropriate to the Board of Health.
D. Maintain an index of all open lands and a set of aerial photographs of Colts Neck for reference purposes.
E. Advertise, prepare, print and distribute books, maps, charts, plans and pamphlets which in its judgment it deems necessary for its purposes.
F. Coordinate the activities of unofficial bodies organized for ecological, environmental or similar purposes.
|COMMITTEE MEMBER||TERM EXPIRATION DATE|
|David Kostka, Chair||December 31, 2013|
|Thomas Orgo, Liaison||December 31, 2013|
|Sashe Annete||December 31, 2014|
|Vincent Domidion||December 31, 2015|
|Thomas E. Hennessy, Jr.||December 31, 2013|
|Mary Massey, Esq||December 31, 2015|
|Richard Ecklord||December 31, 2014|
|Jennifer Barbieri||December 31, 2014|
Environmental Related Links
- Association of NJ Environmental Commissions
- Colts Neck’s radon potential
- Current Air Quality in Colts Neck Area
- DEP Bureau of Air Monitoring – air quality forecasts and around the clock
- Ground Water and Drinking Water
- NJ Dep’t of Environmental Protection (DEP)
- Radon – NJDEP Radon Program Information, 1-800-648-0394