Meetings: First Wednesday of the Month, 7:00 p.m.
Town Hall Meeting Room, 124 Cedar Drive
The primary purposes of the Recreation Committee shall be to study the needs of the community, recommend appropriate active and passive recreation programs and facilities when requested by the Township Committee and review the progress of approved recreation programs with the Recreation Director.
The Recreation Committee shall also be empowered to conduct a youth athletic program or programs should private or other nongovernmental organizations not provide such youth athletic program or programs.
|COMMITTEE MEMBER||TERM EXPIRATION DATE|
|Edward C. Eastman, Jr, Liaison||December 31, 2017|
|Christopher Adams, 2017 chair||December 31, 2019|
|Frank Baker||December 31, 2017|
|D.J. Ten Hoeve||December 31, 2018|
|Judith Laufer||December 31, 2018|
|Philip Maida||December 31, 2017|
|Joseph Mancino, Jr.||December 31, 2018|
|Brian McNally||December 31, 2018|
|John Rocco||December 31, 2017|
|Richard Rehm||December 31, 2018|
|Veronica Sullivan||December 31, 2017|
|Paul Wild||December 31, 2019|
|Barbara Byrne, Secretary|
Colts Neck Township Recreation Information
Related Recreation Links
- Camping in NJ
- Canoeing in NJ
- Colts Neck Senior Citizens Club
- Dancing in NJ
- Field Trips in NJ & nearby states
- Gateway National Recreation Area – Sandy Hook, etc.
- Hiking in NJ
- Hunting & fishing in NJ – NJ Div. of Fish, Game and Wildlife
- Monmouth County Parks
- The National Park Service – including a directory of national parks and recreation areas
- NJ State Parks, Forests, Recreation Areas, Historic Sites
- Travel & Tourism in NJ