Many of the forms and applications available throughout the Colts Neck Web Site are prepared in Portable Document Format (PDF). Adobe Systems has developed a product called Acrobat Reader which is designed to view these files. Adobe has plug-ins available for current browsers to view these files. You can fill these forms in, using Adobe’s plug-in and then print the completed form.
List of currently available documents:
- OPRA Form for all Records (excluding Police Department Records)
- OPRA Form for Police Department Records
- Citizen Leadership (For Appointments to Boards, Commissions, Committees)
- Dog License Application
- Mercantile License
- Special Sales License (Garage Sale, Auction, Flea Market)
- Street Opening Permit Application
LANDLORD CERTIFICATE OF REGISTRATION
Each time a property changes ownership, either through sale or rental to a new tenant, a completed Landlord Certificate of Registration should be filed with the Municipal Clerk’s Office at Town Hall (732-462-5470, x 100). If this is a single family rental, a letter attesting this is the sole principal dwelling unit and no other rental units are on this property is required. In addition, a certificate showing inspection of dwelling (see Building Department, Fire Marshall, Application for 1 and 2 family dwellings) is required.